There is an intricate and complex relationship between powder and processes to produce quality parts. To ensure that our products provide maximum results, we are currently partnering with strategic customers to develop optimal powder chemical compositions and processing parameters.
If you are interested in working with Equispheres in assessing our powders for the purposes of developing superior additive manufacturing or cold spray processes, contact us at:
At Equispheres we understand that premium powder is the foundation to producing superior performance, high quality parts.
Likewise, we understand that premium talent is the foundation to building a superior performance, high quality company.
Currently, we have the following two Shift Process Engineer positions available:
Job Title: Shift Process Engineer
The positions report to the VP of Engineering and Operations.
The process engineers will be responsible for:
- Running engineering development trials, defined by R&D, with support from operations technicians.
- Supporting manufacturing process runs and providing in-situ supervision of operation technicians to ensure processes are run continuously.
- Maintaining process equipment and fixtures.
- Identifying process improvements and agreeing/conducting experimental work in support of this.
- Minimum qualification: BSc in an engineering disciple.
- Minimum of 5 years process engineering experience in a continuous-flow, manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on experience with data extraction and analysis.
- Hands-on experience maintaining and fixing manufacturing equipment – ideally involving metal or alloy production.
- Knowledgeable of safety protocols in a manufacturing environment.
- BSc or higher in chemical or process engineering.
- Understanding of metallurgy and material properties of metals and alloys.
- Experience in LEAN Six-Sigma practices. Ideally qualified to Green Belt or higher.
If you have outstanding skills, drive and ambition – we would like to hear from you. Contact us at:
Please reference the position desired in the subject line of the email.
Operations Process Technologist (Shift Work)
Equispheres Inc. – Ottawa, ON
Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, the technician will be required to run process equipment under the direction of the shift technologist or process engineer.
- College diploma (Technician level in a mechanical, materials or electrical discipline from an accredited college).
- Must be able to move parts and materials requiring careful positioning (manual skills)
- Able to follow detailed process instructions to operate plant machinery
- Must be diligent and careful to work in a safe manufacturing environment
- Will be required to work shift hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Ottawa, ON